Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Daddy's Big Bye-Bye

Bella woke up missing Andy this morning. I have been prepping her for him to be gone for the next 14 days or so starting on Saturday. Little does she know that this year has been the most that Andy has been home since we have been married. But she has no idea what the last 2 Summers have been like. Today she started to get nervous...
First thing when she woke up-

Bella: Wayer is Dad at Mom?
Me: He went to work Bella.
Bella: He need to come back Mom.
Me: Why Bella? He will be back later today.
Bella: Heez not on heez big bye-bye today?
Me: No Bella, that's not here yet. He is just at his office.
Bella: Wit Papa and Uncle Bubba?
Me: Yep.
Bella: I don't want heez big bye-bye Mom.
Me: Why Bella? You are going to have fun with me.
Bella: No Mom, onwy Dad is fun.
Me: Bella, I am fun too. What do you think we do all day?
Bella: Um, you hep me poop..............an put me in time out.
Me: I do more than that Bella. Come on now.
Bella: Um...........an you get me macawoni an cheese das too hot fo me.
Me: Whatever Bella.
Bella: Wudeber Mom.

It could be a long 2 weeks.

No comments: