Sunday, July 27, 2008

Incase You Were Wondering

Back from our time away from home and ready to get posting again. However just a quick one today. It has come to my attention that some who attended the Life Church.tv youth camp a few weeks ago left with the impression that a joke between our dear friend Zack King and Andy was indeed true rather than just a silly thing that silly boys do. Although this was not the first year for the before mentioned joke, I actually began receiving congratulations after this year as did my parents. Of course I felt the need to clear the air.

So one quick note: No, I am not nor have I ever been pregnant with twins. And no, I was not pregnant last year or the year before that one. I am not that tough of a woman and if any of this were true, and I did indeed have 3 children with 2 more on the way in just the last 3 years then I would be writing you this post from the Looney Bin.

Just thought I would pass that along.

No comments: