Thursday, June 26, 2008

Channing


Look at these 2 girls. If I didn't know them I would not believe that they were related. Their personalities are very different from each other as well. But I will say this, they are both absolutely hilarious. Little Channing (for those of you who don't know, she is the 3 1/2 year old daughter of my brother Caleb and his wife Robbie)...Channing...seriously she is hands down really stinkin funny. She has never met a stranger and comes up with things that are just priceless. Of course there is no way that my brother could ever have a child that would not have an imagination that is hard to match. For instance when I was at Caleb and Robbie's the other day and I had this conversation with her.

Me: How was your morning Channing?
Channing: Um, Aunt Em I got in trouble this morning. (Um, yes I do make my nieces and nephews call me Aunt Em because I think it's funny.)
Me: Trouble? What did you do?
Channing: Well, I screamed at my Daddy this morning and he was really sad and he made me go and sit on my bed. And I screamed some more and I woke up Asher. And I had to get more time out and I was sad. But I was just starving and Daddy got me a sandwich and I ate it on my bed. And then I danced.
Me: Really? Wow Channing.

Robbie: I just want you to know that none of that ever happened.

She's gonna be a handful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha - that's so funny!

Unknown said...

yeah, that's my talker...if she doesn't have something good to say that's true, she'll make up something just to make conversation. i love that she's so silly.